Frequently Asked Questions on RV

have a question

We can help find the answer

On this page you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions and important information for RVing. If you don’t find what you need or need more clarification, just click the button below and fill out the Contact Form. Our team of experts will be pleased to offer assistance and provide the guidance necessary to get the information required.

If you’ve lost the title to your RV, don’t stress! The process of getting a replacement is relatively simple.

First, you’ll need to fill out a Lost Title Affidavit, which we have uploaded and linked for you below. In addition to the standard information such as your name and address, you’ll also need to provide the RV’s identification number and a description of it.

If you are trading the RV in with us, bring the affidavit in and we can complete the transaction with our in house Notary.

If you are not trading in the RV to us, take the affidavit to your local Department of Licensing along with proof of ownership (such as vehicle registration and photo ID).  They will then be able to issue you a new title. 

So, whether you’ve misplaced your RV title or it’s been damaged beyond legibility, replacing it is pretty straight forward.  If you don’t have all of the information needed, we can help.  Give us a call today. 425-658-0505

Many customers make the mistake of getting their RV, camper or motorhome licensed before they consign, trade or sell.  In the event that your tabs are expired, please don’t pay to have it fully licensed. Instead call us first. We can either arrange for pick up or you can pay for a 3 day permit.

By Washington State law, when we take a unit in on trade, consign or sell it the license plates have to get replaced either way.

For your convenience we have a screen shot below which is linked to the Department of Licensing and information on the 3 day permit. If you need assistance with this please call us. We are happy to help. 425-658-0505

Yes you can trade it, sell it or consign it. It’s way easier than most people think!  We are happy to walk you through this process.

 Feel free to give us a call at 425-658-0505.

Click to download the fillable form.

The Washington State Department of Licensing offers all the information you need on trip permits. Click on the button below to be directed to the DOL Trip Permit page.

Blog Posts